Xiaomi’s Mi Mix is a difficult phone to get hold of, but that hasn’t stopped manufacturers from reverse engineering the Xiaomi Mi Mix and releasing a smaller recreation of the highly-demanded smartphone.
The Mi Mix look-a-like, named ‘Ukooo UMIX’, has been sighted on online retailer Taobao, priced at an eye-catching ¥688 (~$100).
From the pictures shown, the Ukooo UMIX appears to clearly resemble the Mi Mix.
The manufacturer has made a very good effort at reproducing the Xiaomi Mi Mix, especially with the screen. According to the source, the side bezels are three times closer to the edge of the smartphone in comparison to the Mi Mix. However, this claim has not been verified.
- CPU Brand: MediaTek
- CPU Model: MT6737T
- Time to market: 2017-06
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Body thickness: 6.7mm
- Battery capacity: 3800mAh
- Brand: YLTPHONE
- Network type: 4G + all Netcom
- Style: Straight
- Body color: white black
- Package Type: the official standard package a package two packages three
- Back camera: 12 million
- Operating system: Android / Android
- Baby fineness: new
- After-sales service: three bags of shops
- Touch screen type: fully fit incell capacitive screen, support glove operation, support multi-touch
- Storage capacity: 64GB
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Battery type: non-removable battery
- Camera type: three camera (after double)
- Network mode: dual card dual standby
- Number of cores: ten nuclear
- Version Type: China
Our thoughts: This phone seems very promising in design and if the source is accurate, this phone could provide a high-quality feel.
48total visits,1visits today